- Virtual environments running on VMware, Hyper-V, or Citrix
- Microsoft and Linux-based physical machines
- Critical applications and databases such as Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory, Enterprise Vault, Oracle, and Lotus Domino.
We provide consultation regarding your regular IT useful software & techniques to protect your data from theft, deletion, encryption of data, password protection & consultation. Our services include:
- Enterprise Backup and Recovery
- Desktop and Laptop Backup
- Business Continuity
- Mail Archival
You can store backups of your hybrid architecture to virtually any storage device, including:
- Dedupe storage
- Third-party appliance
- Hosted storage
- Public cloud, such as the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Gateway VTL
Backing up your data may sound like a scary task, but when you do it remotely, it’s as easy as a few clicks! Just have an IT professional set up the system and the schedule or automation, and you can rest easy knowing that your data is protected, backed up, and up-to-date.
When you hire remote data backup, you store your data in a secure location, making it physically safe. You will never have to worry about others locating and compromising your data with remote data backup.
Regularly backing up, or allowing a system to back up, your data ensures that you don’t have to worry about power issues resulting in the loss of your important information.
We’ll help you keep your costs under control going forward by operationalizing optimization practices for you.
You don’t need to worry about compatibility with your older hardware. Advantage Backup and Recovery can be installed without impacting your normal business routine.